Monday, January 31, 2011

The Nanny State - What a Bunch of Busybodies

       The following link is to an Associated Press story about how the Government in their great wisdom is telling Americans that they have to cut down on their salt intake. Classic big government nannyism.
       Well, I will continue to eat as much salt as I want, along with animal fat, red meat, Dunkin Donuts, cake, cookies, candy bars, etc. If I die 10 years early then so be it! I will at least have enjoyed the ride. As I tell my doctor, "I'm not going to start eating stuff I don't like, so I can live ten years longer eating stuff I don't like".
       The government can take this suggestion and go straight to H***.

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20110131/1e8ddfd8-849c-40a1-94df-cd10298d40af

No comments:

Post a Comment