Friday, December 3, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

       To all you Lefties, Atheists, and the ACLU, I say, "Merry Christmas", not "Happy Holiday's". It's a "Christmas" tree, "Christmas" vacation, "Christmas" presents, and it is the "Christmas" season, the celebration of the birth of the baby Jesus. It is not "Winter Holiday"! In this age of Political Correctness, I suppose I am offending someone when I say "Merry Christmas". Well, that's tough! It is not my job in life to make sure you are never offended. If you are looking for an apology, keep looking.
       As a member of the Tea Party, I have been offended numerous times over the past two years. I have been called a mobster, a radical extremist, a Nazi, a Racist, and who knows what else. Was I offended? You betcha! Do I expect a apology? It would be nice, but I'll just consider the source, and know it is beneath those ruling class elitists who think they know what is best for me, to stoop to an apology.
       So let's just say that when I see a apology, I'll extend one to anyone who is offended by me wishing them a "Merry Christmas".
       The war on Christmas and Christianity continues. Here's another example.
 http://radioviceonline.com/thank-god-in-the-end-zone-and-get-flagged-for-unsportsmanlike-conduct/

No comments:

Post a Comment