Friday, June 12, 2009

Democratic Congress Donating to Right Wing Organizations??

I was listening to "Sound off Connecticut with Jim Vicevich the other day. He's on WTIC AM 1080 from 9-12 Monday through Friday. He's one of those Right Wing Extremists like me. As part of the Porkapaloosa Stimulus package earlier this year there was a provision that all Social Security recipients would get a check for $250. I got mine. A guy called into Jim's show and said that he had been trying to balance his checkbook and it was off by $250 dollars. He finally figured out that it was his extra Social Security check. So, he said he immediately sat down and wrote out checks for contributions that totalled $250 to the NRA, the Second Amendment Foundation, and Judicial Watch. The best part was that he said he wrote a thank you note to Barack Obama and mailed it to the White House. My kind of guy. Wish I'd thought of that. I may still do it, maybe we can start a trend. Imagine the president and the Left Wing Congress giving us the money to donate to Right Wing Organizations. Boy, only in America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment