Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What is Up With This?????

      Back in the early 90's, during the Clinton administration, we got heavily into political correctness. Remember, we had to get rid of those "Slow children at play" signs, because some of the parents or kids might be offended by them, with the implication that the children might be "slow". "Dead End" roads became "No Outlet" roads because - I don't even remember the reason for that one.
      We have a condo complex here in my home town. I have done work in there before, but haven't been in there recently. This past Sunday I had reason to go in there. In the past, they had "Speed Bump" signs, for the speed bumps that are on the road into the complex, but when I went in on Sunday, I almost drove off the road when I saw this sign.



Anybody know what this is all about? I'm at a loss!!

We are DOOMED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment