Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanks!!

To my father, a Navy veteran of World War II (Battleship USS Indiana - South Pacific), his brother Franklin who served with General George Patton's Third Army in North Africa, Sicily, and Italy (including The Monte Cassino battle) his brother Donald who was killed in Burma, my uncle Ray Stacy (Navy vet prior to World War II), my cousin Ray Stacy, Jr. (Nuclear sub veteran during the cold war), several cousins who served in Vietnam, one in the Navy, one in the Army, and two in the Marines, and two second cousins Richard and Danielle Allaire, currently serving in the Air Force. A couple of close friends Steve and Dave (you know who you are). Thank you all, your service will never be forgotten, and God Bless you all. (This includes anyone I may have forgotten.)

3 comments:

  1. My Father in Law, Walter Naatz served in Indiana at the same time. Seaman Second Class. 6th Division.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father's name is Carleton Quint. I'll mention your father in law to him and see if he knew him.
    Did he attend any of the reunions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walter Naatz passed away in January, 1965. He did attend several reunions in the mid 1950's that I know of.

    ReplyDelete