Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How Much More B.S. Are We Going To Take.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was quoted as saying today "we need to pass this health care legislation so we can find out what's in it " Are you kidding me? You people out there who are in favor of this legislation are going to get exactly what you deserve if this thing passes. Your taxes will go up, your health care costs will go up, your health care will be rationed, and for people my age, and you know who you are, will not get much access to health care except for end of life counseling by government run "death panels".  This legislation will be the biggest disaster to ever happen to this country. Come back in about 5 years and prove to me that I am wrong, if I'm still around and haven't been death panelled away. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment