Thursday, November 12, 2009

Email to Congress

Got this from buddy, Steve, who is turning out to be a great source of material for my blog. I think this is a great idea. Please send to your Representative and Senators.

I sent this to Chris Murphy, Chris Dodd, and Joe Lieberman's offices today.

Dear ................,
Since you seem to think that the government knows what's best for us and everything you do is wonderful and the best thing for us, I would like to suggest that you propose an amendment to the U.S. Constitution. If all the rules and regulations you pass are so good for us, then I guess they should be good for you, too.
I will support this proposed amendment 100%.

 
Amendment XXVIII

Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and Representatives, and
Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment