Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daria Novak For Congess in Connecticut's 2nd District

I emailed Daria and said that although I was not in her District, I would send her a donation (which I have done)because she supports the Constitution, unlike Joe Courtney(whom Daria is running against). That is what we need from all our elected officials, not the people like Joe Courtney who think that the Federal Government is the answer to everything and the Constitution be damned. Daria called me this afternoon and we talked for almost half an hour. I was very impressed by her and would like to urge anyone who believes the Constitution is the supreme law of the land to make a donation to her campaign. I have attached a link to her website. If I had one thing to request, it would be that she move to the Fifth district to run against Chris Murphy.

http://www.novakforcongress.com/NovakforCongressAbouttheCampaign.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment