Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting started

I'm starting this blog because I need to get my views, opinions, and frustrations out there. Our local paper only allows one letter to the editor every thirty days and I have a lot more to say than that about how this Country and State are being run. I constantly have thoughts running through my mind about what I feel is wrong and what is right. I will be writing about that stuff on a fairly regular basis. Much more during the Winter than the summer when I will be much busier with my Pest Control Business. I have included you in my "Subscription" list. If you don't want to read my rantings, please feel free to let me know and I will remove you (no hard feelings). You can always bookmark it if you want to check in from time to time or you can sign up to "follow" it so you get to see any new "posts" I make. If you have any friends and/or family that you think might be interested please feel free to let them know.
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment